Saturday 30 July 2016

Air Asia (9) - Calm Down, Tony Fernandez


Author: Icon8888   |   Publish date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016, 07:34 AM 

These two weeks, I kept seeing news and articles about how Tony Fernandez and Aireen Omar quarreled with MAHB over a wide range of issues, from cleaning toilets to naming of KLIA2.

While I acknowledge that sometime you do need to stand firm to defense yourself, I don't think you should be too aggressive and combative. Renaming KLIA2 to LCCT might make sense, but is it really such a big deal that we need to shout and scream in the open ?

I call on Air Asia top brass to calm down and focus your attention on solving the many many issues still plaguing the group. If you really want to quarrel, please do it after Air Asia share price crosses RM3.50. I should have been out by then. You can have a war with MAHB if you want, I won't say a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment